Monday, February 9, 2009

Red in Weddings

I love weddings with red in the them. Not sure if it's because I love red flowers, or because I've been to a ton of Chinese weddings (red is considered a lucky colour) or maybe because red just pops against white. So when Sarah K. Chen, a Southern California based photographer, posted this lovely wedding, I had to share. For more pics, check out Sarah's blog, and her website, there's a ton of wedding candy there! FYI - Canadian Bride has red as one of her wedding colours and she has lots of red inspiration on her blog.



How adorable is this couple!


The lovely ladies in red!


I know it's a bit cliché but I love red roses - simple and elegant.


Even the groomsmens' socks have a little red!



Love, love the cans of Sofia Sparking Wine!




1 comment:

Krista said...

Thanks for the shout-out - I didn't say so earlier, but I do appreciate it.

Oh, and this post made me fall back in love with red. I was doubting my choice of red the other day (and debating a switch to blue). Thanks for re-focussing me! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin