Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Celebrity Weddings

I've been a fan of ER from the very beginning and Parminder Nagra's character, Neela, is one of my faves. Parminder recently tied the knot and Ok! Magazine has the pics! How beautiful is her wedding lengha (the traditional dress for Indian woman)?! So ornate.





Singer/Songwriter Lisa Loeb (remember her hit single Stay from the movie Reality Bites?...yes, I know I'm dating myself) was married this past weekend. She bucked the tradition of the white wedding dress and donned a pink Amsale gown instead. I love when brides go non-traditional. People.com has the exclusive photo here. Interestingly enough, one of her wedding photographers is Justine Ungaro, who is better known as the 'unbride' in the world of blogging.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin