Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jenny Packham Trunk Show in Toronto






Jenny Packham's wedding gowns just ooze glamour. Her trademark pairing of soft, flowy fabrics with detailed beading and crystals will make any modern glam bride swoon. White Toronto will be hosting a Jenny Packham trunk show for the next few days - call to make an appointment if you're interested.

WHEN: February 19-21

WHERE:

White Toronto
19 Hazelton Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M45 4NI
416-849-9169
www.whitetoronto.com

Images from Jenny Packahm's website

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I attended this Jenny Packham trunk sale and found my dream dress, but I can't afford to buy it unless I can sell it for 50-75% of the purchase price. If you want an 'Edie', size 8, and need it after September, please contact me and maybe we can share it:
badlass@hotmail.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin