What better way to get through the winter blahs than have a 2 hour consultation with Alison Kelly, Founder/Party Director of Toronto-based A Hot Pink Petticoat. This contest is open to anyone in the Greater Toronto Area who is in the midst of planning a killer party who would love someone to bounce their ideas off of. No strings attached!
So for those of you planning an event (does not have to be a wedding) in the GTA, or know of a friend who is, do not miss out on entering into this giveaway!
Here are the deets:
1) Leave a comment here telling me why you should win the free consultation session.
2) For an additional entry, follow A Hot Pink Petticoat on Twitter (http://twitter.com/HotPinkPetti) or leave a comment on Alison's blog at ahotpinkpetticoat.blogspot.com. Be sure to leave me a comment here that you've done so.
3) Maximum 2 entries per person. Contest ends Monday, March 1st at 11:59PM EST.
4) I'll announce the Winner on the following Wednesday.
5) Open to those who reside/planning an event (e.g. wedding, anniversary party, elopement) in the Greater Toronto Area.
To learn more about A Hot Pink Petticoat, who recently won a 2010 Bride's Choice Award, check out my interview last year with Alison.