Friday, April 17, 2009

Frugal Fridays: Pre-loved Wedding Gowns

Happy Friday!

Here is a selection of pre-loved, sample and new wedding gowns currently residing in Canada. By purchasing a gown from a buyer located in Canada, Canadian brides can avoid paying those pesky customs fees associated with shipping from other countries. Also, if you're lucky enough to find a pre-loved gown in your city or in a city near you, you may be able to save on shipping costs by simply picking up your dress yourself! Click on the image to bring you to the related posting on either OnceWed.com or PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com.


Justina McCaffrey-Gaby - Ottawa, ON



Melissa Sweet - Dora - Cold Lake, AB



Amsale Blue Label - Vancouver, BC


Romona Keveza Legends (Sample!) - Toronto, ON


Amsale (Sample!) - Toronto, ON


Maggie Sottero - Colby-Halifax, NS


Melissa Sweet - Fern (NEW!)- Onondaga County, NY (close to the CDN border)


Mori Lee - 4163 (NEW!) - Toronto, ON

1 comment:

A Hot Pink Petticoat said...

great finds!! Had I know been so specific on what I wanted, I would have gone this route for sure.

What I have done though, is got my dress shortened to re wear. I woreit out New Years and was told "you look like Marilyn in that dress". LOVE my revamped dress :) One it gets too dingy, I'll dye it.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin