Monday, March 23, 2009

Winnie Cooper is Married!

Danica McKellar, better known as the actress who played Winnie Cooper on The Wonder Years, tied the knot yesterday in La Jolla, CA. According to Celebrity Bride Guide, Danica wore a mermaid style gown which laced up in the back. Judging by their attire, it looks like Danica and her husband, composer Mike Verta, were going for a more traditional look for their nuptials. I'm not loving the tiara/veil/up-do combo. I think she would have looked 'softer' with her hair down. What do you think? To see more photos, click here.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Hmm ... I don't like something about it, too. I can't place my finger on it. But, that's what she wanted. :)

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

She still looks stunning...just not my cup of tea...but you're right, she's the bride! I do like the dress on her.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

awh I love Winnie! but i have to agree...i wouldn't have chosen it either but she wore it well :)

A Hot Pink Petticoat said...

I always hated Winnie. I LOVE KEVIN ARNOLD!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin