Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Launch of Kasia Fink Veils


The lovely Kasia Fink (aka Mrs. SeaBreeze at WeddingBee) recently launched her own custom- made veil & fascinator business. How lovely is her veil? And she also recently made a custom birdcage veil for Budget Savvy Bride! I've been 'fascinated by fasincators' for a long time and I can tell you that they are hard to come by and even more difficult to DIY (I'll show you my DIY fascinator one day). So if you're thinking of donning a one-of-a-kind birdcage veil or fasinator for your wedding or for a special event, you must check out Kasia Fink Veils' website and blog. To celebrate the launch of her business, Kasia is offering both veil and fascinator together for $50 U.S. plus shipping for a limited time.

FYI to Canadian Brides - Kasia is Canadian and hails from Vancouver.

1 comment:

Mo said...

I want to see the DIY veil you made!
Kasia's birdcage veil looked beautiful, very pretty.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin