Monday, March 30, 2009

The Glitz and Glam of the Junos

Did you watch? I admit, I only had it on in the background while I caught up on my Google Reader. Nickelback were the big winners, taking home Album of the Year, Group of the Year and Fan's Choice. Other winners included Lights, Sam Roberts, The Stills and Kardinal Offishall. To see the full list of winners, jump over to CTV.

Here are some photos from the red carpet:


The Sam Roberts Band

Sarah McLachlan (love her dress)

Micheal Buble


Sarah Slean (love the ruching & pleats on her dress)

Feist (who's wearing a vintage 1920s dress)

Lights

Tara Oram

Melissa McClelland


*All images via CTV.ca, except images of Feist and Sarah Slean, via Dallas Bittle.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I admit, I did not watch ... but I've heard the recaps since then.

I was mistaken in a comment before ... I thought Gian Gomeshi as hosting, but he was just a presenter. Russel Peters hosted. My bad.

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

You're kinda right....Jian did host a pre-show a couple night before. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin