Monday, June 22, 2009

Size Does Matter.

So we bought a new TV on Saturday. Not to brag (ok, totally bragging) but it's a Sony Bravia ....and it's 40 INCHES!!!!

Here's the conversation between the BF and I after he set up the TV:

BF: (Man Giggle). It's frakkin' HUGE.

Me: I know!

BF: (Man Giggle).

Me: Why are you giggling? I thought size didn't matter to you. I'm the one who pushed for a big TV.

BF: It's just so ridiculously HUGE. I can't frakkin' wait to play Wii on it.

Me: (roll eyes). I guess it's safe to say you like the TV? (The BF is already setting up the Wii).

Sigh.


Speaking of boys and their toys, have you seen this Heineken commercial? SO funny.

10 comments:

bf said...

whatever. you like it more than i do. but only fractionally.

Sheila said...

Oooh, I can't wait to play Wii on it too!!! And that Heiny commercial is hilarious. 4 more sleeps!

Marie-Ève said...

We have the same size. I never understood the hubby's enthusiasm either, but in the end it's quite nice. The way our house is laid out, I can now watch it from almost everywhere! You'll really start noticing striking details and flaws in people now, though! :-)

And I really laughed when I first saw that ad over the weekend! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Great TV!! LOL, I LOVE that commercial. Everytime it's on I grab my bf and make him watch it, again and again. It's cute.

Bridechka said...

Haha!!! Congrats on the new purchase and also best use of "frak" in a non-battlestar related blog ever!

Brandy said...

We have the same size in our bedroom. Not that it fits but the main tv in the living room is 61" yep you read that right. It was a really good deal so the thrifty part of me couldn't say no!
The funniest part was realising that the main tv was the same size as my little sister!

little luxury list said...

It totally matters! The FI gave away his 40" but we hope to upgrade to the same size flat panel some day!

You'll have so much fun watching action movies!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

yay for fun and big tvs!!

Suzanne Casamento said...

Enjoy the wiii on the BIG screen! And um, as for that commercial, I watched it with H and we agreed that we'd like to have both closets. ; )

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

@ Suzanne - I agree...although mine would be a wine cellar.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin