Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Too Busy to Blog.

Sad but true. Sigh. 2010 so far has been such a busy blur. My apologies for not writing more substantial posts but many thanks for keeping me entertained with yours!

Saw this lovely Vancouver beach/island wedding on Style Me Pretty, check it out when you have a moment. Don't you love when blogs feature weddings in your neck of the woods? They get the creative juices weddings for your own wedding or your friends' weddings. It's also a great way to discover your local wedding vendors. Which wedding blog is your fave?

2 comments:

Mo said...

Ahh 2010, way too busy. Ain't it the truth.
I stopped reading the big wedding blogs, mainly because of time, but also because it kept throwing my ideas off because they have way too many that I'd love to replicate!
My favorites were always Snippet and Ink and Style Me Pretty.

little luxury list said...

We missed you darling, but hey if you're busy, you're busy!

I still check out the occasional wedding at Bride's Cafe, Ruffled, or SMP (loosely in that order). Sometimes I get inspiration overload KWIM but I'm planning the bro's TBD wedding so always gotta be up on ideas!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin