Sorry (in my Canadian accent) for the lack of creative posts lately. It's just been so hectic at work! In the meantime, here are a few links which you must check out!
1) Barbara Kua Calligraphy recently launched an online shop so now it's even easier to purchase their customized calligraphy stamps and sample calligraphy packs.
2) Toronto-based Sash & Bustle has also launched its E-Boutique. Items available to purchase through the E-Boutique include: veils, fascinators, bridesmaids gifts, bridal clutches and other wedding-related details.
3) My friend Michelle sent me this link to this amazing Mario Brothers' 8-bit video game wedding invitations. Check out the video below, and click on the above link to see photos of the paper invites!
4) After many weeks of suspenseful teasers, The Last Forty Percent Photography unveiled their brand new studio space overlooking the city. I love how modern it looks! I foresee LFP being bombarded with even more requests for boudoir sessions! To see more of their new space, click here.
5) Toronto Life magazine has posted select content from its Wedding Guide 2010 (on its website including a feature on Andrea Anastasiou, owner of White Toronto. Also check out Toronto Life's stunning wedding gown picks.
Don't forget to enter A Hot Pink Petticoat Giveaway - which has been extended to the end of Monday and is open to anyone planning an event (doesn't have to be a wedding). Note that the contest is now open to those outside of Toronto.