Happy Monday! I am super stoked (yes, stoked, love that word for some reason) to host my first giveaway, sponsored by Barbara Kua Calligraphy!
I've featured Barbara's amazing calligraphy before, and most recently I've wrote about my wonderful personalized calligraphy stamp that I purchased from Barbara. I love my address stamp. I just recently used it for my cousin's baby shower invitation envelopes. It saved me from writing out my address on 25 envelopes plus Barbara's calligraphy gave the invites a touch of elegance.
Lucky for you, we're giving away ONE customized calligraphy rubber stamp to one of my blog followers. Consider it a thanks for reading my blog and encouraging me to keep writing!!
1) Visit Barbara Kua Calligraphy, and leave a comment here, on my blog, letting me know which one of Barbara's calligraphy styles you like best.
2) For an additional entry, either blog, Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway. Be sure to leave the relevant link to your blog, Tweet or Facebook.
3) Maximum 2 entries per person. Contest ends Sunday, November 8 at 11:59PM EST.
4) I'll announce the winner on the following Tuesday. The winner will receive one customized address rubber stamp (4 lines) in the calligraphy style of the winner's choice. Approx. value is CDN $40.
5) Open to anyone in the world as Barbara will ship to anywhere!
Barbara's customized address stamps would make perfect gifts (Christmas is just around the corner!). Or why not treat yourself? A personalized stamp would make the Christmas card writing (or invitation writing) a lot more fun!
For those of you who can't wait and must simply get your stamp now, email Barbara Kua Calligraphy at email@example.com.
Don't forget to visit Barbara's blog to see how calligraphy can bring a little charm to your event.