My good blog/twitter friend JessReads has 3 copies of The DIY Bride Crafty Countdown to give away to my readers. For those of you who already have The DIY Bride's first book, this book provides 40 more DIY projects to make for your big day!
Unfortunately, JessReads can only ship to Canadian mailing addresses. So if you're outside of Canada, you'll have to head to your nearest bookstore or Amazon (I'm partial to Amazon!) to buy a copy. Or borrow a fellow Canuck's address to enter the giveaway! Not a bride? Why not gift it to the bride(s) in your life for Christmas!
Here are the deets:
1) Leave a comment here telling me what you plan on DIYing for you big day. (For those of you not getting married, let me know what your next DIY project is!)
2) For an additional entry, either blog, Tweet or Facebook about this giveaway. Be sure to leave the relevant link to your blog, Tweet or Facebook.
3) Maximum 2 entries per person. Contest ends Sunday, December 20 at 11:59PM EST.
4) I'll announce the 3 winners on the following Monday. Approx. value of each book is CDN $21.95
5) Open to those with a Canadian shipping address only!
If you're not familiar with The DIY Bride, check out her website.
For those of you who love curling up with a good book, I highly recommend following JessReads. She always has the latest and greatest reads! Thanks Jess for making this giveaway possible!