Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Who Doesn't Love a Sale?

Especially a wedding dress sale!! For all you Ontario brides, take note of these two sales!

White Toronto Sample Sale - Friday, Oct 2nd & Saturday, 3rd


Save up to 70% at White Toronto on more than 80 designer bridal gowns, including a limited number of Monique Lhuillier bridal gown samples—plus designs from Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Badgley Mischka, Jenny Lee, Nicole Miller and more. White will also be featuring a collection of Special Occasion and Maid sample dresses. Cal

Call now to book your appointment as space is limited - 416.849.9196 or e-mail info@whitetoronto.com.

Ritche Fall Bridal Sale



3 comments:

Brandy said...

I got the White email too and boy oh boy am I glad I already got hitched! Although I could get that red dress now just as a dress.....hmmmm..

Brandy said...

ps...thanks I'm glad I went with that dress, I sort of had to in the end because I got tan lines from gardening...oops!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Get the red dress Brandy!! You can wear to so many fun occasions!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin