Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's Not You, It's Me....


My apologies for being amiss, I've been nursing a lovely chest cold. FUN. To add insult to injury, I was sick on my birthday. So instead of the BF taking me to a swanky dinner, he got to make hot water-lemon-honey concoctions for me. :)

Remember those lovely initial necklaces from Albeit that I blogged about on a previous Frugal Friday? Well, the BF surprised me with one of my own! (Well, ok, I did hint a lot.) Isn't it pretty? Best BF EVER!

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. Don't worry, I'll be back to full blogging/blog stalking speed in a few days. I also want to wish my favourite LA wedding planner, Krista of KGM Weddings, a very Happy 1st Year Anniversary. If you want to see how a wedding planner gets hitched, head over to Grace Ormonde Wedding Style to see Krista's Hollywood glam wedding.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope you're feeling better soon! Happy Birthday !!!

Suzanne Casamento said...

Gorgeous necklace! Nice work BF! Hope you're feeling better soon and can celebrate properly.

Ashley said...

I hope you have gotten to feeling better. Your bf is such a sweetie for making sure you had a wonderful birthday! :) Happy belated birthday and beautiful necklace!

Brandy said...

Ahh feel better! Sucks to be sick on your birthday! At least the BF nursed you back to health with a sweet necklace and some hot lemon drinks!

Lena! said...

Gorgeous necklace! Happy Birthday!

Mo said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope you feel better. Hopefully you'll get that swanky dinner once you get better.
xo

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Thanks everyone for the bd wishes and get better wishes!! Seriously, who gets sick on their bd?!

Bridechka said...

Awww, I hope you feel better hon!!! But I am so jealous about the necklace, its gorgeous!

very married said...

hope you're feeling better now. happy birthday! (yay for the necklace!)

Westside Wedding said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you feel better soon. I was sick on my birthday 2 years ago and it sucks. Beautiful necklace! props to BF for listening to your hints!

KGM said...

Thanks for the shout out... We had an awesome anniversary! Hope you are feeling much better!!

anna and the ring said...

Happy Birthday!
Oh you are one super lucky lady. Well hinted!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin